How to Set Up your Edline Account To begin using your Edline account right now, just follow these easy steps:
1. Make sure you have your personal Edline Activation Code. You can get your code from your childs teacher. Codes were sent home with your child.
2. Go to www.edline.net and then click ‘Click here if you have a new activation code’ To see pictures and directions of steps 3 and 4, click the Help button at the top of the Edline page. Follow instructions, or for more information click the ‘Print an account setup guide’ link.
3. Fill in your Activation Code and then. Then click Enter.
4. Your name should appear under the line. If so, Click "Activate This Code" once you have entered your code.
5. Next you’ll need to agree to the terms of the user policy.
6. When asked if you already have an account, click "New Account" if this is your first time using Edline. If you already have one student on Edline and you are adding additional students click on “Combine Accounts”.
7. Create a Screen Name and password
8. After this, you no longer need your Activation Code - you will always use your Screen Name and Password to access Edline. Don't share this information with anyone!
9. When the user guide page comes up, click on DONE at the top right of the page.
10. Student classes will be listed on the left side. Your grade information will be under the “Private Reports” link in the upper left. We will be updating grades every Tuesday evening. After you click on one of the classes, you may click one of the links on the right side. Weekly reports will be under the current date for that week. Click there to see the weekly report.